Welcome to AMS Mediation…
AMS Mediation provides superior professional divorce and parenting services which are efficient, effective, respectful, informative, and non-judgmental. My client-centered process empowers individuals to achieve fair, affordable, and workable solutions which satisfy their unique needs and circumstances. Two key components of my philosophy are conserving financial resources and developing successful Parenting Partnerships.
I provide the following services:
- Divorce Mediation – with attorneys or without; assistance with reaching full settlement without litigation.
- Early Neutral Evaluation (Social and Financial) – evaluation of the merits of a case for the purpose of facilitating settlement prior to court involvement and trial.
- Individual Divorce and/or Parenting Coaching – support and guidance aimed at minimizing conflict, stress and expense, during and after divorce.
- Parenting Time Expeditor – Court appointed role with authority to enforce, interpret and clarify parenting time issues.
- Parenting Consultant (Coordinator) – Court appointed role with authority to enforce, interpret and clarify a broad spectrum of parenting issues.
Regain control of your life and protect your future by selecting a divorce or parenting process which respects your sense of fairness and prioritizes your family’s well-being. Real success is possible – it takes hard work, dedication and some solid professional assistance. Please contact me to discuss how my services may benefit you.
“Amber is an amazing mediator! She made what could have been a very difficult situation more comfortable as she guided, mediated and led us to compromise and agreement while keeping our children, what should be most important, the main focus.”
Tamara C. – Dakota County